anyone know the hours it is open through the week and on the weekends?
anyone know the hours it is open through the week and on the weekends?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
not sure
only thing i know is, nobody beats bobs meat
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Mrs. Bob does.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I've had a hankering to try the meat from there for quite a while. Just that I am rarely if ever in Big Stone.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[censored] right [censored], big stone is dangerous now, i gotta walk with my .44 at all times.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
He opens pretty early about 9:00 I think and closes around 8:00, maybe a little earlier. The door says 9:00 for closing I think, but he closes earlier.
We get all of our ground beef there. It's not only a whole lot better than the big stores but cheaper too. He also has super steaks, they are pretty expensive though.
That's another nice little private owned local business that may be a short timer. Bob has told me that he's not too far from calling it quits and he can't find anybody to take it over.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
It is the only place I know that you can get an 18 oz filet that is cut 2 inches thick. I love Bob's Meat, that sounded funny. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
I love Bob's Meat
[/ QUOTE ]
You aren't the first to say that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks